Say YES to Summer- YES Prep Southside Summer Programing 2021 - 2022
Southside Enrichment 2022May 31st - June 24th
YES Prep Southside is proud to host enrichment programs catered to the success of our Giants. Below you will find detailed information on each summer opportunity.
Summer Administrators Team
Accelerated Learning Team
Attendance is required for identified students who failed an Algebra I, Biology, or US History STAAR EOC assessment.
- Attendance is also required for Rising Grade 8 students (students who completed 7th grade during the 2021-2022 school year) who failed both the Grade 7 Math and Reading STAAR. Expect a final notice of student identification the week of May 31 - June 3.
- Dates: June 13-24. (June 20th is a holiday-no programing)
- Morning Session: 8:30-11:30
- Lunch: 11:40-12:15
- Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:30
- If a student is only attending one session, families should plan to arrange pick up or drop off.
Credit Recovery Team
Attendance is required for students in grades 9-12 who do not pass a high school credited class required for graduation.
- Credit Recovery Dates: May 31-June 17
- Time: Tuesdays-Fridays-8:30-11:30.
- Transportation available (more details below).
- Dates: June 21-24
- Who: STAAR EOC Testing is required for all students in grades 9 - 12 who do not pass their STAAR exam. Parent pick up and drop off is strongly recommended.
ACE Summer Camp
Ace Coordinator: Kristi Thorn | email: email@example.com
1st Summer: Monday, June 6th - Thursday, June 23rd
2nd Summer: Wednesday, July 6th - Thursday, July 14th (No ACE on Fridays)
Lunch & transportation will be provided.
- Dates of Bus Services: May 31-July 29.
- Amber Strickland, Manager of Student Enrichment
- Email: Amber.Strickland@yesprep.org